with Moshe Basson
Based on Eucalyptus, the world-renowned Jerusalem restaurant, Eucalyptus West is a pop-up restaurant that will feature delectable Mediterranean and middle-eastern cuisine prepared by chef Moshe Basson. All food is Kosher, Vaad Supervised. Every dish has its origins in biblical history. All the spices and herbs that are used grow, as in ancient times, in the surrounding hills of Jerusalem and Judea.
3:30 – 5:00 p.m. and 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Ticket price includes admission to Jewish Culture Fest. Due to the popularity for tickets for Chef Moshe Basson, we may need to seat some separate guests together to insure that as many as possible get to have this exceptional experience.
About Chef Moshe Basson
- Internationally renowned master chef specializing in Israeli-Biblical cuisine.
- Regular guest on local and international radio and television programs.
- Received knighthood as “Cavaliere de la Republica” by the Italian government.
- March 2015- Guest Chef, Israel culture week in Strasburg, France
- June 2015- Guest Chef at “Gefiltefest” festival for Jewish culture and food, London, UK
- Represented Israel multiple years at the “Couscous Fest” competition at San Vito Lo Capo, Sicily, winning the championship three times in total
- “Chefs for Peace”: Moshe is acting and a member in the board of this special not for profit organization promoting a message of peace through food.
- Contributing writer of the “Slow Food Almanac 2008”